The Cheese Shop, Stuarts Draft, VA
Where does one go to find a huge assortment of high-quality cheeses, deli meat, spices, popcorn, candy, baked goods and more? Answer: The Cheese Shop in Stuarts Draft, Virginia.
This small business is dedicated to the local community and is “One of Virginia's ORIGINAL Amish-style Bulk Foods Stores.” It’s a little bit of a drive away from Afton Mountain B&B (about half an hour), but here are a few reasons your Cheese Shop trip is worthwhile:
- They offer both organic food and gluten-free options.
- A lot of the spices they sell are priced at half of the cost of those found in supermarkets.
- If you can’t make it to the store, or you later think of something you wish you had picked up during your visit, you can order it online, and they can ship it to you.
- They have a number of items that would make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.
- The staff is friendly and helpful and will make sure you have a pleasant shopping experience.
But don’t just take our word for it! Check out their 5-star Yelp reviews for even more praise for this great local business:
“Great place to get bulk ingredients, gluten free stuff, oddities, melt-in-your-mouth fudge, meats, and of course CHEESE!!! And these are only the highlights. Worth the stop every time. Always find something new and tasty!” –Brad S.